- Gold Vermeil Package
Gold Vermeil Package
Special Note: This consultation package has the same features as Solid Gold Consultation Package EXCEPT there will be no communication in this package.
I recommend that my clients that have worked with me purchase this package because they would know what to do and know how I work already.
But if you are certain that you wouldn't need to ask question, this consultation package is for you. Should you have any questions, you may purchase the Plus 30 or Plus 60 for any clarification.
This consultation package is for residential homes where I look at many levels of feng shui energies.
After calculating the permanent energy, it will help me determine your best wealth rooms, best money corners, what kind of health issues could be triggered, and so much more.
So if you are experiencing arguments, illnesses, low health/energy, stagnant wealth luck, lack of creativity, constant accidents, and other unexplainable bad luck situations, then this package is for you because feng shui can cause these challenges.
And if you want to balance better health, creativity, relationship, leadership, wealth, fame, popularity, prosperity, and more, this package will also work for you.
My reports have averaged out to about 10 pages. But don't let that scare you because I have broken them down and organized them so that it doesn't get overwhelming. I am detailed and want to give you as much information as I can without overloading you at the same time.
My turnaround time is within 7 days after I received all the required information and documentations.
You will receive the following:
- Calculation of the home's facing and period.
- Calculation of the home's permanent flying star Feng Shui energies.
- Bagua mapping of submitted floor plans.
- Written assessment of each room of the house.
- Written recommendations to enhance positive energies, if any, and reduce negative energies for the year.
- Recommendations of best bedrooms and office rooms.
- Best bed placements for the year.
- Best desk placements for the year.
- Location of wealth rooms and money corner(s) if any.
In order for me to complete a written report, I need the following details:
- Address of home.
- Move-in date.
- Blueprint/floor plans. (Must also include door, stove, bed, and desk placements.)
- Compass reading of front door or wall that faces the street. (I will confirm using the provided address and Google Map).
- Photos of exterior and interior front door views. This can also be included in the video recording if submitting one.
- Optional: Virtual tour or video recording of home.
- Optional: Household information (age, sex, status, and where they sleep.)